[WOW] Patch 5.2 Hotfixes : 11 Mars
Blizzard a publié une nouvelle série de correctifs apportés aux royaumes de jeu le 11 Mars.
[colored_box color= »blue »]Classes
- Beast of Fable: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Greyhoof.
- More Giant Dinosaur Bones and Many More Giant Dinosaur Bones can now only be completed once per day.
- Players visiting a different realm are no longer eligible to receive loot from Oondasta or Nalak, The Storm Lord. A forum thread discussing the reasoning for this change have been created.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Oondasta to not award loot to some players.
- Fetid Meat Pile now properly lets players that are sufficiently far away to drop out of combat.
- Zandalari Dinomancer now have a much lower chance to drop the Zandalari Anklerender, Footslasher, Kneebiter, and Toenibbler.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- All raid bosses now drop the appropriate number of tier tokens for Raid Finder, 10/25-player normal and heroic modes.
- Fixed an issue where Luck of the Draw would sometimes be incorrectly applied to Challenge Mode groups.
- Throne of Thunder
- Combustion now deals 100% of the player’s damage to Primordius while the player is under the effects of Fully Mutated.
- Reduced the health of The Council of Elders for 10-player normal and heroic mode.
- Fixed an issue with Durumu the Forgotten where Life Drain’s stun was not transferring correctly.
- Reduced the health of the Gurubashi, Amani, Drakkari, and Farraki adds on the Horridon encounter.
- In the Iron Qon fight, the amount of damage dealt by Unleashed Flame and number of people needed to trigger Unleashed Flame had been reduced for 25-player normal and heroic modes.
- Fixed an issue where Lilian Voss’ Dark Blaze was invisible.
- Temple of Ahn’Qiraj
- The Prophet Skeram and any illusions created during the encounter no longer drop loot or provide reputation when killed. This is a temporary change to address an issue with the encounter.
- Fixed an issue with latency near the beginning of a Battleground.
- Creation of Lightning Steel Ingots now requires at least one of the factions to have unlocked the Thunder Forge.
- Saurok Ritualist’s Sacrificial Dagger is no longer bind-on-equip (BoE).
- The Skin of the Saurok disguise in Ihgaluk Crag will no longer cancel Druid Moonkin and Tree of Life forms.
- Fixed an issue where Worgen were unable to use Two Forms after crossing into a coalesced zone while in combat.